Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Love You Muhammad Syafiq Zulkifli ❤

2 months im struggling to live without someone that i can call MY PRINCE..




HE VANISHED







i tried to contact him everyday , every hour , lots of fly message but ...... still nothing ..






and i realize ...... i've been thrown away from his life ...


since he got a new princess in his heart ...





so i walk alone .. with a major broken heart ...
i enter the forest of loneliness ...
my heart is bleeding , slashed badly by the claw of wild eagle  ...






every hour is a torture , 
every minute feels like been hit by a thorny stick ,








GOD !! help me escape from this forest !!!




i lay motionless on the grass ...
my heart , pumping very slowly ..
slowly .... more slow ....


...................................................................................................




WAIT !

do you hear that ?
sounds like horse's huff ,
here comes the KNIGHT from Malacca 



im so weak ...
too weak ...
i can't speak ..
i can't move ...
i don't know if i can reach to you ...
mr KNIGHT .



help me ...
helppp ...




his shoes now ... in front of my blue and wet-with-tears-face ..
he dodge and stare at me .. who still lying there ...
his face and through his eyes ...





I KNOW YOU ..




i saw you that day , my dear mr KNIGHT ..
and you the one that catch my sight for 2 minutes ,
eventhough not even A tiny flower grow in my heart for you at that time ,
and now you are here in front of me ??





WHY ARE YOU HERE ?




and why suddenly my heart stopped beating ?!



HELP ! I CAN'T BREATH !!!



there ... there ...
those fingers .. reach to mine ..
and wrapped around mine ..
DUP ... DAP ... DUP ...DAP....
my heart start pumping again ...
blood rushes into my vein and artery ...



I OPEN MY EYES ...

his smile , his eyes ...
ohh i feel so energetic ...
did he know ?
did he know ?


THAT HE ALREADY GOT A PLACE IN MY HEART ?



in my heart ..
tiny little heart ..
that had been damaged 5 times ..
by 1 person only ...
it's been 2 months ..
im still healing from the pain ..
but you are here now ...



I DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYTHING ANYMORE ...



i love you ..
but im afraid ,
i've been hurt ... badly and you know that ...




MR KNIGHT !!



don't leave me ...
stay by my side ...
be with me ...
coz now my heart is YOURS ...


THANK YOU ..


for saving me ,
from the torture ,
i've been cry a lot sayang ....
hope you are the one who can wipe my tears away and prevent them from running down my cheeks again ...
im sorry you're not my first , but let me be your FIRST and LAST ...



it's a truth ,


 ❤
I LOVE YOU ,
Muhammad Syafiq Zulkifli 
15/1/2012
 ❤










No comments:

Post a Comment